Captain Murphy’s is a third generation family-owned and operated business since 1961. With the collective knowledge that Captain Murphy’s has gained over the past 50 years, you will certainly be going on a fishing excursion of a lifetime! Whether you’re a first timer or a seasonal angler, our experienced crew is dedicated to making sure your fishing trip is a memorable one!.
- Our Three Coast Guard approved Vessels-
“The Thunderbird”, “The Murphy’s Law” and
“The Hard Bottom Too”.
- Latest in Navigation and Fish-Finding Equipment.
- Offshore Trips run approximately 20 miles (Our Specialty is Red Snapper. Other fish caught are Grouper, Ling, Kingfish, Dorado, Shark, Amberjack and Bonita.) Depending on Season.
- Bay Trips run three times Daily 8 a.m. to 12 Noon, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., and 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. (limitless amounts of whiting and Sand Trout are the main target.) Other fish caught Sheepshead, Drum and Shark. Depending on Season.
- Dolphin Watches/Sunset Cruises/Eco Tours have also been added through Isla Tours. Check them out for more details.
Our philosophy in all that we do is “Family Comes First”; therefore many of our regular customers have become our extended family. Captain Murphy’s and the crew cater to our young future anglers, as well as our Winter Texan Friends and all the families that come in between.